PQube has announced that MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame – based on the FIM Motocross World Championship – will be coming to PS3 and Vita on the 28th March, with NA presumably getting it 3 days earlier.
If you pre-order from GAME, you’ll receive an exclusive edition book which acts as a behind the scenes book, detailing tracks and the games development and how developer Milestone have recreated an authentic motocross game.
There are many new features in MXGP such as:
- Riders, bikes, manufacturers and sponsors of the FIM Motocross World Championship, to create an authentic experience
- Dual-stick controls which allow you to manipulate the bike and rider simultaneously
- A career mode that’ll see you go from rookie to seasoned professional
- Tracks that change in real time
- Online multiplayer
- Bike customisation options
If you want to secure the behind the scenes book, then you should pre-order now to avoid disappointment.