PQube has announced that it’ll be bringing dirt-bike racer MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame to PS4 later this year, and it’ll be released simultaneously worldwide.
The next-gen evrsion of MXGP boasts many new additions and refinements, including:
- 18 tracks, including 4 new tracks
- Deformable terrain in real time
- More detailed motorcycles and character models
- A new lighting system, still powered by Yebis 2
- Improved audio to take advantage of your stereo set-up
- More AI’s to race against on any one track, almost doubling the competition
- Red Plate, which modifies your license plate depending on your amount of points during a championship tournament
- Exclusive to PS4, the light on the Dualshock 4 will change depending on your bike’s engine RPM
MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame includes all racers, tracks, motorcycles, teams and rides from the official MXGP 2013 calendar, so fans will find plenty to love here, and it originally released on PS3 and Vita earlier this year. You can read our thoughts on it here.