MXGP released on PS3 earlier this year, but Milestone and PQUBE are now prepping to re-release it on PS4 with a bundle of improvements.
Although you can see the graphical difference in the screenshots below, the main changes are as follows:
- 18 tracks, including 4 new circuits
- The deformable terrain system has been re-worked entirely
- Riders and motorcycles have been completely remodeled and will be more detailed
- A new lighting environmental system powered by the Yebis 2 engine
- PS4 allows almost double the riders on the track at the same time, allowing more competitive and larger races
MXGP is due to release October 2014.